Wednesday, January 22, 2014

On Jelo's Birthday - Badger Beat #0015 - Bulletproof - La Roux

Happy Birthday to my dearest brother!


And I know we are going to have so much fun eating at Viking's later with the parentals.

***

File under: Beat#0015 - Bulletproof - La Roux (Polydor Ltd)

Last.fm Popularity: 1,113,061 listeners

Why music bloggers would like it: British synthpop combining eighties electropop nostalgia with the timelessness of uptempo dance synths. Elly Jackson wows with vocal fervor, with lyrics delivering a confident yet playful adieu to a heartbreaker.

Why I really like it: La Roux has been my fave pansexual in like forever. Her music is the bomb, and I wish she'd release her new album sooner. Bulletproof has been my fave, even before it got featured in Pitch Perfect, which I found to be a good thing, because it introduced her to mainstream listeners. PS: Let's just say my brother and I have a strange love-hate relationship with La Roux.

Fave lyrics:
"I'll never let you sweep me off my feet."

If you liked this, you might also like:
I Love It - Icona Pop (Big Beat Records Inc)
Love Long Distance - Gossip (Sony Music Entertainment)

0 comments:

Post a Comment